Bedford Row supports families of prisoners. Crime and imprisonment affects all of us and causes a lot of pain and distress in society. In our work with families, children are our most important priority.
The objectives of Bedford Row Family Project are:
- To continue to provide the information and hospitality centre at Limerick Prison.
- To reach out to the most needy of the focus group in their communities and respond to the particular needs of children
- To build capacity in the focus group who are committed to working with others.
- To access/establish services which meet the educational needs of the families of prisoners.
- To access/establish services which provide support and counseling to the families of prisoners.
- To establish an information, referral and advocacy service to the families of prisoners.
Bedford Row Family Project
Lower Bedford Row,
Bedford Row Family Project Website
Tuesday, April 5, 2016